The importance of signing up for raids!

Chit chat
Arkandor
High Warlord
High Warlord

The importance of signing up for raids!

Post by Arkandor »

Just want to let you guys know the importance of signing up for the MC raids. It always seems that people hesitate to sign up and wait for the raidleaders to ask them personally. Well the thing is that if you dont sign up in time, me and Myca will be forced to ask player from other guilds (this we will start doin 2 days before the raid) to fill up the raid as soon as possible to avoid hours of delay on the raidday. So all u guys w8ing until the raidday to sign up... pls keep in mind that u might not get a spot becuz it is already taken by an outsider. So please i urge u to sign up as soon as possible to be sure u get a spot. Myca and me will start asking around in other guild this afternoon.

Btw we are still missing 2 preists, 1 warlock, 2 hunters, 2 mages and most important 1 good MT. Every other spot is filled at this point. Thx for everyones sign ups soo far.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Zaterday is impossible for me sorry, and since versus doesnt do pve anyone, i think you have to look elsewhere for a MT.
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

Versus signed up...it's just that he isn't really specced for PvE but I think he will do good enough if I bless him!
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Zilver »

Oh im not really specced for pve either. Ill respec for an instance like mc if people pay me the 50g it takes to respec twice :)
Remember, remember, the 6th of December,
The patch day treason and plot.
I see no reason, for BT and Cleavin',
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Re: The importance of signing up for raids!

Post by xen »

Arkandor wrote:Btw we are still missing 2 preists, 1 warlock, 2 hunters, 2 mages and most important 1 good MT. Every other spot is filled at this point. Thx for everyones sign ups soo far.
Since you have a list of "missing" classes, I'm curious what the group layout is you're targetting (5 war, 6 pr, 8 sh, etc)?
Jump in!
Arkandor
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Arkandor »

The raid setup is as follows

5 Warriors
7 Priests
6 Shamans
4 Warlock (helps at Garr)
4 Hunter (helps at Garr aswell but can do with fewer)
2 Druid
7 mages
5 Misc

Misc is where rogues and other classes are placed after every classgroup is filled up. For this raid we have 4 rogues and 1 extra druid in miscgrp
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Arkandor wrote:The raid setup is as follows

5 Warriors
7 Priests
6 Shamans
4 Warlock (helps at Garr)
4 Hunter (helps at Garr aswell but can do with fewer)
2 Druid
7 mages
5 Misc

Misc is where rogues and other classes are placed after every classgroup is filled up. For this raid we have 4 rogues and 1 extra druid in miscgrp
it sux that i cant come :( but it will be interesting to see how the dkp system works. seems like next time i can join a mc raid is in 3-4 weeks. i hate my job.. mc wise