Chit chat
YpShamo
Scout
Scout

Application Mage

Post by YpShamo »

Hi my name is Ronnie van Doorn
i live in veghel - the netherlands and my age is 22

I play a lvl 60 undead mage (YpS) as a main char. i also have a lvl 60 undead rogue (Shamo).

Profession with the mage is Tailoring 300. the second profession was enchating but i unlearned that one because i wasn't guild enchanter so it costs too much. now it is open for a new profession that i wil learn in the expension i think.

My talents are 20 arcane and 31 frost. i do have imp. arcane explosion, evocation, PoM, Iceblock and Coldsnap.

I dont have really impressive gear because of guild switch when we were ready to farm MC. But I do have magisters and some backup/damage gear.

I've done almost every prequest. im working on Ony prequest cause i need to do some UBRS runs now. the rest is completed.

I was in Beyond Oblivion. the reason i left was because the leader Sanatos couldn't find it with Deurmat and Quetzar. Those two are real life friends of mine. so Deurmat and Quetzar left to Recurring Nightmare and i didn't like it in the guild anymore.. to much tentions.

And besides that, almost the half of the guild left and made a new guild. B Rose.

I joined them because the players of Beyond Oblivion that i liked most where in B Rose.
It really was a nice guild and we grew very fast. but then meel and zest where dictating it, so between meel, zest and the officers where discussions going on.
The rule they made up was: "You cant join MC and ZG when you didn't have finished the Ony. Chain Quest" I didn't like that sudden rule because we weren't ready for Ony yet. we need better equipment before doing that.
The officers didn't like it either. but the officers had nothing to say, so the officers left. and some followed them. (like 20 people) and I was one of them. they made up a new guild "Warlords of the Crusade". thats the guild im in right now. But I dont like to start all over again to "try" MC and ZG. And also Blackfear is the Guildleader... (I've said enough)

With BeyondOblivion I have done MC from beginning to the end, so I also have seen Ragnaros.
ZG I have seen till tiger boss with 'B Rose' and i do got my mage voodoo doll :p
I dont want to start over again. its getting boring to "try" the instances while i have already seen ragnaros so i know how it goes...
I think im very ready to farm MC and Onyx and getting good gear for BWL.
Im 95% sure online @ monday and tuesday evening, and almost every day in the afternoon and after 11 pm. But im almost never online in the weekend because then i have to work and I am with my girlfriend then ^^

I am going to be honest to you guys. i have also posted this @ Reapers Elite Guards because I know Disbeliever and he said to me, MAYBE you can join us. but i dont think so because they only raid in the weekend and wednesday evening. thats the reason I contacted Soulslayer in game and i explained my story to him. He told me try to talk to Vigz. I did and here i am.

PS. Soulslayer was in Beyond Oblivion too and i have seen him some times in Real life ;) and i also know Virtuez (Virtu) from Beyond Oblivion so thats nice to.

I hope i get some nice and positive reactions from you guys.

greetz YpS
Soulslayer
Blood Guard
Blood Guard

Post by Soulslayer »

hey m8, nice post :)

hope you get in
Always out numbered, never out gunned
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

ey Ronnie! 8)
xen
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by xen »

I like that you write such a long history about yourself, that's much more informative than some blabla/equiplist/etc babble. :)
Jump in!
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Nice post indeed. :O
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
YpShamo
Scout
Scout

Post by YpShamo »

thanks for the quick and nice reactions you give me :)
Mycavycos
General
General

Post by Mycavycos »

/wave
SMITE!
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Hi, although we are not really recruiting at the moment, please contact one of us ingame for more information.
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll