Shaman are not imbalanced! Proof inside!

Chit chat
sneek
The Punisher

Shaman are not imbalanced! Proof inside!

Post by sneek »

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 162812&P=1

We all know Priests are up next for the talent review coming 1.10. Who's next? Shamans? Rogues? Anyone know for certain?
- Mages will be up for review next.

QQ
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

Eyonix please..please..please...convince Tseric to take a vacation when our review comes up
haha
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

at what page is the proof? or did you just want attentiuon?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

wow, i'm shocked and scared at the same time

guess this means we'll be bugged to hell for a couple of weeks in 6 months :p
Garmed
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Garmed »

" Q u o t e:
Mages will be up for review next.

You have GOT to be kidding me!

Mages are far better off than Shamans in the talent department and we're sick and damn tired of being the little scapegoat because of the whiners who complain their class is bad and that Shamans are overpowered.

Shamans, I implore you to turn on full whine-mode and keep complaining right to Blizzard's face, since that's the only way they seem to listen.

This is complete and utter BS

"

- You tell em tiger! Now thats a funny bloke
Hina
General
General

Post by Hina »

Well i dueled a shaman today and i lost, and we all know that mages are the most loved by the deity's of azetoth, so i think shamans should be downgraded tbh.

I cant quite figure if your coment is sarcastic or not garmed btw. But most shaman i speak with seem pretty ok with their class...
Game: Planetside 2
Server: Miller
Name: Hina
Guild: XSGamers (Smurf Assault Squad)
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Persistance Hina.

If your poly get shocked, you spam the poly button like a monkey.
If you hear a "ploink" in between and see a blue stick in the ground, don't spam your poly button but the fireblast button and THEN start spamming the poly button.

As for the talent revision order, now that they've confirmed Shammies are on the bench a bit more I'm guessing it'll be this;

Priests 1.10, Mages 1.11, Rogues 1.12, Shaman 1.13.
This so they can insure Shaman are on top of the foodchain again! ;)
Garmed
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Hina

Post by Garmed »

Well i guess it depends who you speek with and his/hers choice of playing, PVP/PVE end-game or not. Since i spend most of my time in diffrent BG's im not complaining at all, there's about three classes who stand a real chanse(ofc dependin on gear and so on).

Anyways i do belive that mages needs a check before us and before priests aswell. However i sure hope theyll check up shamans talents tree berfore they start messin about with the rogues.
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

An entire class' damage shouldn't be dependant on 2 trinkets and a certain build imo. Tho i kinda doubt they'll change the famous trinkets
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Re: Shaman are not imbalanced! Proof inside!

Post by Lateralus »

Mages 1.10

*NEW SPELL*
Conjure Water (Rank 8)
780 Mana
3 sec cast
Conjures 20 bottles of crystal water, providing the mage and his allies with something to drink.

Conjured items disappear if logged out for more than 15 minutes.

GG!!!
No seriously i really hope they fix mages so i can start to feel good when i beat them again.. a mage vs a warlock with SL and felhunter out is just bs... i soloed Nargaroth with only my felhunter one time ffs