New instance in the spring

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

New instance in the spring

Post by Fenz »

I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

nice read :p
Things could change, but we're up to something like 18 bosses in there, and they are really cool, too.
18 bosses holy... :p
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

holy fuck 18 bosses, and a 14 hour instance. Remember blizz said ZG was a 2 hour instance?
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

The floorplan of the first floor of the Necropolis of Naxxramas.
flame
El Complicatore

Re: New instance in the spring

Post by flame »

Any plans on a 14 day week instead of currently 7. Surely we wont be able to fit this in? :|
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

well by the time this is realeased we really should have MC at the same pace as the axemen around 2 hours so i guess there will be MC and Onyxia Nights 1 night a week BWL 1 night AQ 40 man 1 night ZG and AQ20 1 night each so that leaves 2 nights for that giant thing
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

Morlog wrote:well by the time this is realeased we really should have MC at the same pace as the axemen around 2 hours so i guess there will be MC and Onyxia Nights 1 night a week BWL 1 night AQ 40 man 1 night ZG and AQ20 1 night each so that leaves 2 nights for that giant thing
doubt we will even play mc at the time this is being released, same with zg. atleast not the so called "vets". maybe we wont play the aq 20 man either
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Well, for starters, I sure as hell will be doing AQ20.

Same reasons why ZG's still interesting for folks with MC/BWL gear.
Virtu
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Virtu »

Shataz wrote:
Morlog wrote:well by the time this is realeased we really should have MC at the same pace as the axemen around 2 hours so i guess there will be MC and Onyxia Nights 1 night a week BWL 1 night AQ 40 man 1 night ZG and AQ20 1 night each so that leaves 2 nights for that giant thing
doubt we will even play mc at the time this is being released, same with zg. atleast not the so called "vets". maybe we wont play the aq 20 man either
everyone should be exalted in ZG imo! :)
+33 healing enchant on shoulders is god damn imba and what about 18dmg/heal. :roll:
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

Shataz wrote:
well if MC takes 2-2½ hours and we get 2-3 epics per boss and 1-2 nexus shards per epic its well worth it imo
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

Virtu wrote:
Shataz wrote:
everyone should be exalted in ZG imo! :)
+33 healing enchant on shoulders is god damn imba and what about 18dmg/heal. :roll:
im friendly with zandalar!!!!
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson