Warlord
Warlord

Thank you Dutchies! (Football post :P)

Post by Late »

Robben scored the winner for Chelsea against Sunderland :o :o

Then he was shown a red card because he celebrated :evil: :evil:

:D :D

No filthy Swedes were playing fortunately :o
'There are two things I can't stand in this world- people who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch'
Shradgudd
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Shradgudd »

yes thx of creating this wonderfull orange helmet hehe :twisted:

http://img.aftonbladet.se/sport/0601/16 ... nd_368.jpg
why waste words when ya can waste bullets...
Darthna
Scout
Scout

Post by Darthna »

Anybody remembers who is the National Team that won Euro 2004? Eh? Eh? Eh? Eeeeeeeh?

Gr..... say it!

/flex

PS Who is this Robben?? :P
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

That was nearly as big a fluke as Liverpool winning the Champions League :P :P If we had beaten Portugal we would have easily beaten you :o

Unfortunately we have a Swede as our manager...
'There are two things I can't stand in this world- people who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch'
Mycavycos
General
General

Post by Mycavycos »

Hah, the english soccer team is soo overrated! You dare speak ill of Svennis!?
SMITE!
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Sorry Myca :o He is an appallingly average manager who only has the job because we beat Germany 5-1 5 years ago and it would cost £5million if we sack him.

Funnily enough if we were to choose a new foreign manager (which shouldn't be allowed but meh :P) it would be a Dutchy! Guus Hiddink all the way for me.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Football, if you don't play, it sucks. And yet it manages to be the best sport out there. How sad. :(
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

England will choke...again...just like Netherlands did btw. Some countries just choke on the big tournaments, also Portugal and Spain :) No coach can help that, not even Jedi Master Hiddink.
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

The reason we choke is not because our players hate each other (NL + Spain) but in the past because a) We overachieved with decent managers (WC 90 + Euro 96) b)We had shite managers (WC 94 Euro 2000 WC 02 Euro 04) imho :P

Sven is totally lacking in any inspirational manner whatsoever. On paper we have the best defence in the world and one of the best midfields and attacks but our coaching staff (McClaren + Erikssen) are really awful :P

More Dutchy love here:

Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Yes, but football isn't played on paper, but on grass :) And England didn't have a strong team for a long time now to be honest, at least not when compared to the rest of the European countries. In the 90s they were heavily overrated, and they didn't perform because of that, wasn't just the managers I think.

Right now, England finally has a good team again, esp on midfield with Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard and David Beckham (and Joe Cole on the left?). Strikers Owen (always has been overrated) and Rooney (who is actually good) fit well in this team, and defense is good, but not sure if it is the best in the world :) I love John Terry he is great, but the rest is so-so, and your goalkeeper omg :P

Brazil will win it all again I'm afraid, just no stopping their offense.
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

brazil has the superior team
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Well we did reach the semi finals of WC 90 and Euro 96 :P

Robinson is a decent keeper actually even though he plays for Spurs. And there is no better defence in international football than

G.Neville Terry Ferdinand A.Cole

We even have 3 superb defenders in Campbell Woodgate and Carragher (well he's crap but he was brilliant in the CL last season) as backup

Although Chelsea's defence is better :D

Yes Owen is overrated (esp. in UK) but his goals to game ratio is fantastic (even for Real last year) and he will be England's top goalscorer of all time soon.