I still do not get it:)

Chit chat
Fenz
old man

I still do not get it:)

Post by Fenz »

But here someone tries to explain stuff about gaining ranks in PvP:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... post212567
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

I dont really understand it either.

All i picked up was if you wanna gain rank you shall;

Kill racial leaders
Win Alterac
Complete missions in alterac
*sigh*

He didnt mention CTF... about rank points for winning a round. Doesnt seem like ordinary killing other players generates that much rank points :(
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

It means you must be in alterac valley always!
Skyly
Master of the beard

Post by Skyly »

awful isnt it?

Alterac isnt even fun to begin with imo. Played there some last night and it was a zergfest :)

It was like, -charge a caster -4rouge jumps you and kill you before the stun wears off. Must have happened 100 times last night lol

And if it points gets less everytime you kill a player lots of them will be worth 0 after a few hours.
Krita säger:
Utan din penis i min röv känner jag mig halv
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Skyly wrote:awful isnt it?

Alterac isnt even fun to begin with imo. Played there some last night and it was a zergfest :)

It was like, -charge a caster -4rouge jumps you and kill you before the stun wears off. Must have happened 100 times last night lol

And if it points gets less everytime you kill a player lots of them will be worth 0 after a few hours.
I agree that Alterac is quite boring and it feels like grinding without knowing immediately, what the result of the grinding is.
To be honest all I am interested in is another rank and that will be it. I wont be worrying to much more with it, maybe perhaps getting faction too. I just hope that the new patch comes in so I dont have to give my new kit away!

On the other hand if we had a 40man team to go in to AV and do the job properly I am sure that maybe it would be a lot of fun to kick alliance ass. But it is extremely hard and the whole instance would take (as a guess) at least a few hours to complete.
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.