christians ftw

Chit chat
sudo
Guild hopper

christians ftw

Post by sudo »

Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

"I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives. When they hear that someone loves them, even if it is just the Lord Jesus Christ, they always want to hear more!"
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

TavröDömus wrote:"I doubt any of them play sports so you can pretty much guess that there are lots of gay boys and fat little pale-faced Wiccan girls on the servers who hate themselves and escape into virtual characters so they don't have to deal with their pathetic lives. When they hear that someone loves them, even if it is just the Lord Jesus Christ, they always want to hear more!"
Tho in some cases Avatar pics are enough to illustrate the case!
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

this is old & fake
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

no really?
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
Mol
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Mol »

Whole Landover Baptist site is fake, but very funny :P
Mol Qaeda - The Terrorist Troll
Late
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Late »

Hahahaha love it
'There are two things I can't stand in this world- people who are intolerant of other cultures, and the Dutch'