Minister of Greek affairs

Post by Inncubus »

DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

The new t10 setbonus is out

Mage

Item - Mage T10 2P Bonus - Your Mirror Image ability also causes you to deal 15% additional damage for 10 sec.
Item - Mage T10 4P Bonus - Your Hot Streak, Missile Barrage, and Brain Freeze talents also grant you 12% haste for 3 sec when the effect of the talent is consumed.

Not anything really usefull imo, 3 sec is to short to be of any use. Hope they will buff it
Aka zooltje
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

its when the effect is consumed so thats the insta pyroblast for firemages dont know how arcane or frost works really

but thats a 12% quicker fireball after the insta pyro 3sec is a bit bothersome due to gcd after the pyro but 12% haste on the next cast is ok isnt it? hmm that should run out during the cast ? will the cast be longer if it runs out midcast or is it the starting haste for the cast?
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

pretty sure casttime is determined at the start of the cast and doesnt change if buffs are lost during the cast.
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

Item - Mage T10 2P Bonus - Your Mirror Image ability also causes you to deal 15% additional damage for 10 sec.
,tought it was the mirror image damage :P , so that's a little better but still prefere my 2 extra crit buffs from this set
Aka zooltje
DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

Ok now it sounds better:
Mage

2 Pieces: (Updated) Your Hot Streak, Missile Barrage, and Brain Freeze talents also grant you 12% haste for 5 seconds when the effect of the talent is consumed.
4 Pieces: (Updated) Your Mirror Image ability also causes you to deal 18% additional damage for 30 seconds.
Aka zooltje
Versus
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Versus »

Permapet will be nice for my gobbie frost mage come expansion! 8)

Mage
Fire

* Improved Scorch now increases spell critical strike chance against the target by 5% but no longer stacks. (Up from 1%, Stacks up to 5)

Ice

* Frozen Core now also causes your Ice Lance criticals to reduce the cast time of your next Frostbolt or Frostfire Bolt by 0.4/0.7/1 sec.

Glyphs

* Glyph of Improved Scorch is now named Glyph of Scorch and Increases the damage of your Scorch spell by 20%.
* Glyph of Eternal Water - Your Summon Water Elemental now lasts indefinitely, but your Water Elemental can no longer cast Freeze.
Inncubus

Post by Inncubus »

I work on this.
Atm i have this specc for test http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage#BT ... ,MNp,10571 But i am not sure if work good about the dps.
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

I hate frost mages!
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Mentos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mentos »

Seimor, vafan håll käften! :wink:
Seimor
General
General

Post by Seimor »

Did a 5man hc yday and we had a mage that did 13914 dps on the last boss in Old Kingdom i mean wtf!!!111 For how long can an arcane mage stay at that dps? Or is it just some zomgblowingallmycds/trinket stuff going on for like 10 sec? :)
nu ska vi testa om det går att åka segway på kullersten.
nej.
Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Gorlom »

did he aoe the images or did you not even get the insanity phase?
Crezax wrote:If you feel you need to write something angry and insulting, write it down in Notepad, save it somewhere and look at it when you get bored.
DvG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DvG »

Had 11k dps at last boss hos yesterday, took 12 sec to down him:P. Just BL+Cooldowns. Then i have 1 sec arc blast that do up to 22k. But then you get oom in 20sec or so.
Aka zooltje
Inncubus

Post by Inncubus »

One jem test.
I will change all my Yellow and Blue Sockets with "Intricate Eye of Zul" ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40174 )
and Red Sockets with "Runed Cardinal Ruby" ( http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40113 )
Hope this work better for our class dps.
I am not sure if SP work better but atm i will test this for max crit (from spirit stats) and haste.

I am 100% sure this work better for locks but i don't know for mages
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I am 100% sure this work better for locks but i don't know for mages
Depends on spec.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.