MAGE HEAVEN

Chit chat
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

Kingeling wrote:Thanks Fenz for so much info :)

I think I'll work towards this build:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/under ... 0000000000

I'll probably use the same build :)
Fuzzy
Kororo
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Kororo »

Pay no attention to that man behind the Kororo! (http://thesurrealist.co.uk/movie.php)
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

Jesus christ! :shock:
Fuzzy
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

That dagger is nerfed now, it used to do arcane damage - now it just does physical ;)
Roses are red. Violets are blue. In soviet Russia, poem writes you.
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

Whats the name of it?
Fuzzy
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

rmz
Warlord
Warlord

Post by rmz »

Only retards shoot down pets :p
only morons ignore it if that pet has it's focus on you. DOT gg water elemental anyways
Maugetar
Ruiner of Raids

Post by Maugetar »

k, there isn't a #8, so I'll just insert my own note. I know that many of you are feeling like mages will be a "nerfed" class in the expansion. However, I think it's worth pointing out that in all of the testing we've done so far, the mage has been the clear-cut top damage class in the expansion at level 70, even against single targets (hopefully not too much so). In test after test, our jaws are consistently dropping at the sheer damage output we've seen from the mage at level 70, so I do think that some of the panic here is unwarranted. These results are directly what have led to some of the changes such as the one to elemental precision. Damage = zomg.
i get the feeling that, what he means here is dmg raidingwise.. ofc we can do dmg.. thats what we do.. What we need is survivability for crying out loud. (and no fenz, frost speck wont cut it!1) By the looks of it, in endgame lvl 70 ppl will have insane amounts of hp, and as dmg wont scale as much as stamina will, we will get the boot once again, even if we do "more" dmg. as a firemage, we are still stuck with only frostnova and blink as our main escape talents.. it is considerate of him tho that he acknowledges the impending nerf somehow :)
Character is what you do in the dark. In gloom i work.
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

True maug, even if they increase stamina by shitloads, everyone gonna have around 7-9k hp, so it wont be easier killing others, altho the fights gonna be longer atleast, so its good for 2on2 and stuff like that =)
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

So, mages. A question for you!

I have a mage about to hit 46 and I thought I'd keep her there until the patch. Now, how would you put my talent points for further efficient leveling. (Mostly questing, few instances)
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

Fuzzy
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Maugetar wrote:
k, there isn't a #8, so I'll just insert my own note. I know that many of you are feeling like mages will be a "nerfed" class in the expansion. However, I think it's worth pointing out that in all of the testing we've done so far, the mage has been the clear-cut top damage class in the expansion at level 70, even against single targets (hopefully not too much so). In test after test, our jaws are consistently dropping at the sheer damage output we've seen from the mage at level 70, so I do think that some of the panic here is unwarranted. These results are directly what have led to some of the changes such as the one to elemental precision. Damage = zomg.
i get the feeling that, what he means here is dmg raidingwise.. ofc we can do dmg.. thats what we do.. What we need is survivability for crying out loud. (and no fenz, frost speck wont cut it!1) By the looks of it, in endgame lvl 70 ppl will have insane amounts of hp, and as dmg wont scale as much as stamina will, we will get the boot once again, even if we do "more" dmg. as a firemage, we are still stuck with only frostnova and blink as our main escape talents.. it is considerate of him tho that he acknowledges the impending nerf somehow :)
Pure damage = fire
Survival = frost
should be quite clear no ? :p

Either way, i'm actually considering speccing fire - since frost is starting to lag behind even more dps-wise it seems :s
Nargaroth
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Nargaroth »

Survival for those 10 secs ice block last yea, then u dead meat anyway :)
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

Nargaroth wrote:Survival for those 10 secs ice block last yea, then u dead meat anyway :)
less aggro, frost barrier, ice block, better snares, cold snap, shorter cooldown on frost nova
come again ? :p
Goatlord
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Goatlord »

Kibs wrote:less aggro, frost barrier, ice block, better snares, cold snap, shorter cooldown on frost nova
come again ? :p

But it's so cold :shock:
Fuzzy