Application to join!

Chit chat
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Application to join!

Post by Ithelia »

Greetings Sinister Ministry!

I know I’ve already spoken with Vigz about me, but this post is just really to show myself to the other members and have they comment me.

First off, my name is Marco, I'm 17 years old and study at the gymnasium in Sweden. I play the character Ithelia, she is an undead warrior, level 60 (female of course). I think I’m quite a nice guy, some people say I’m humorous, I find some people insane. I have no problem with the art of the english language.

Currently I am looking up on the classic "Cookie-Cutter" build, 31 arms 20 fury. However I think my talent build is the least problem, and I got both a PvE fury build and protection build in mind for the future. My gear is definately decent. It's some random blues from the pvp set, battleground rewards and ZG epics. I got different rings/trinkets for tanking purposes. I am attuned to all Molten Core, marked for BWL and als got the key for Onyxia's Lair. (Got seal of ascension for you alts out there ;)). I use several addons such as Nurfed UI and CTmod, got Ventrilo and IRC aswell for communication.

I got raid experience of most things in the game, except the last bosses of BWL and AQ. Been playing WoW since it opened, though on another realm with a Hunter. I wanted a more challenging class and started out my Warrior on TH since I had some good friends here. I know my character to her fingertips and I won’t give you any hard time during tough encounters. My raid attendance won’t be a problem either, if I’m called to a raid I won’t miss out on it, except if there’s huge exams that requires lots of studies. I was in AQ20 with you some week ago, had a great time, and hope I proved what I can go for. I have been in several DM/Strat runs with Sinister Ministry members aswell, although I doubt anyone remembers me :P

Why Sinister Ministry of all?
I want a guild that’s relaxed, that can take a whipe with a laugh and get over it. Sinister Ministry is a bunch of great members that treat me with the respect I deserve wherever I go, if it is in the AV team or Dire Maul farming group.
SM is the only guild where I can see myself grow with the guild, the members and the game. When I first met you guys (20-29 WSG rampage team) I met Kibs. He has grown to be one of my best mates on this realm, I admire him as both a person and player, and if the rest members are just half as good as my main man is, I don’t see any reason why to apply to a different guild.

Kind Regards

Ithe

Updated: March 27th 2006
Last edited by Ithelia on 28 Mar 2006, 18:11, edited 3 times in total.
Eienne
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Eienne »

Hehe, Ailine is still a lowly leve 33 warrior :(

It's starting to get embarrasing here :D

Yes I'm an honor whore!
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

I can 100% vouch for this. Ithelia was one of the members of the fabled WSG 20-29 pwnsquad :p He knows his class, plus is a great guy ...

So much for my suckup post, off to bed now :p
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Boosting up my post :)
zNow
Warlord
Warlord

Post by zNow »

from what i've seen you would absolutely fit into our guild, but:
i am just an ordinar member(buff plx) posting a useless comment!
i think we dont take any new ppl until some things are fixed :p
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

OMG Kibs

When I first met you guys (20-29 WSG rampage team) I met Kibs. He has grown to be one of my best mates on this realm, I admire him as both a person and player, and if the rest members are just half as good as my main man is, I don’t see any reason why to apply to a different guild.

How much did you pay him??? :roll:
//Deadleg
Kibs
Guild hopper

Post by Kibs »

comments like that make me wonder how you make friends deadleg
Ithelia
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Ithelia »

Deadleg wrote:
How much did you pay him??? :roll:
Just his sweet love and understanding ;)

And please don't make this a spam post.
Last edited by Ithelia on 28 Mar 2006, 07:10, edited 1 time in total.
Deadleg
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Deadleg »

Kibs wrote:comments like that make me wonder how you make friends deadleg
I pay good money!!!1!
//Deadleg