Chit chat
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

MEGA Drama thread

Post by TheWarriorKing »

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 7985&sid=1

This certainly is pure class.

it is kind of wierd though.I mean...it's wierd.I thought it about it a little and I'm speachless.Or a bit sick.

Does this picture ring a bell?Now that I think of it again it is fucking sick.

And on an (un?)related note,this thread made me reconsidered some things that happened to me in real life lately,which might be the cause of me being so sick about it.

What do you think?
Last edited by TheWarriorKing on 01 Jun 2008, 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

You didn't link anything useful
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Phil wrote:You didn't link anything useful
does he ever?!??!!?! :p
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

QFT
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

It's never useful,it's most of the time entertaining though

Sorry for the horrible link,late though knew what i was talking about :D
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Yeah, well, people you've met online sometimes change opinions on what you do and stand for.
It's like they do a 180 spin on a dime and suddenly decided to let you hang.
You thought you had your back covered, but it turns out it wasn't like that!

Shit happens.

Looks like there's some imba history between Howwl and Demonicsoul as well.
I guess Cyclone messed up a lot of people.
Both those that stayed behing on TH and felt betrayed as a result as well as the folks that left to PvP Heaven and realized they had to go through the entire scrub/socialize/hobnob/in-crowd phase before they could touch the good stuff again.
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

sneek wrote:Yeah, well, people you've met online sometimes change opinions on what you do and stand for.
It's like they do a 180 spin on a dime and suddenly decided to let you hang.
You thought you had your back covered, but it turns out it wasn't like that!

Shit happens.

Looks like there's some imba history between Howwl and Demonicsoul as well.
I guess Cyclone messed up a lot of people.
Both those that stayed behing on TH and felt betrayed as a result as well as the folks that left to PvP Heaven and realized they had to go through the entire scrub/socialize/hobnob/in-crowd phase before they could touch the good stuff again.
touch the good stuff? That sounds kinky
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

it is kind of wierd though.I mean...it's wierd.I thought it about it a little and I'm speachless.Or a bit sick.
Why?
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

Fenz wrote:
Why?
Because it reminded me of something.

And also looking at those screenshots,you'll see at start that lock has the "we are a team" mindset then goes on to start blaming either of his team guys and lastly they end up blaming/flaming each other? It's weird in a way and definetly funny reminds me of smeagol :D

eidt2

see : "we all fucked up the personal" "we made this team so the 3 of us get title" etc then "I had better stats than you so it was me who riased the rating" and go on to show their stats and so on.It's funny and surprising :twisted:

Also for the record that lock is greek i guess,judging from the whispers
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

It is the unfortunate end result of an abortion of a game system and of generic "holistic" game design.
TheWarriorKing
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by TheWarriorKing »

More deleted twisted drama,i laughed my arse of at that one :D

Emogash:
Some of you might be wondering why Emogash is no longer a member of Wailing on Warhammer. I'm going to try and explain exactly why I left in this post, and further explain what I plan to do afterwards.

To put it simply, I cannot be in a guild with a person like Deathsayer (Draxx). I will explain exactly what happened, think of it what you will. I also want to make it clear that my only problem is with Deathsayer, and not with anyone else in the guild.

Me and Alinia broke up April 30th, about two weeks ago. Since we live together, we had to make living arrangements and respects to uphold until we found a place for Alinia. This lasted a week, where she was living with me, and for the purpose of this explanation i'll only lay out one of the respects that was supposed to have been upheld.

We would not persue other people while we were living together.

Unfortunatly, this living arrangement was broken when Alinia and Deathsayer started having indecent conversations in vent, one in which I was unfortunate enough to hear. When confronting Alinia about this breach of respect, she initially admitted everything and apologized, then claimed nothing happened. Deathsayer completely denied saying the things I heard him say to her.

That caused great friction between me and Alinia, seeing as we were both in a rather overly-emotional state. In addition, Sharpies had said some indecent stuff the very night we broke up, which me and him have came to terms with.

Back on topic.

So things progressed, Alinia moved out. I wasnt able to be online much because of several factors: mostly the moving out, dealing with a fried computer and almost losing my mother.

During this time I find out that Alinia has greatly confided in Deathsayer, and that he had tried to help her through the break up process.

Then, on Saturday, I open my email to find an email from Deathsayer (I found out his email adress from a guidie who wants to remain unknown). Forwarded was an email Alinia had sent him, with a very sexual picture attatched.

When I saw this, I nearly stopped breathing. Why on earth would he send me this? The text in the email (on Alinia's end) clearly stated that Deathsayer had requested the picture. He knew what he was doing all along, and lied to me several times before this incident. Needless to say, I was very upset.

Not at the fact that Alinia is emailing pictures of herself to a 35 year old man, but the fact that both he and her lied to me and HE sent me this in an attempt to hurt me.

It worked.

I decided that I could not be in the guild with either of them, so I kicked Alinia. This was wrong to do without properly consulting other officers. For this I apologize, and it seems she has been reinvited. Good, my problem isnt really with her (would hurt to see her in game though, I admit), its with Deathsayer.

That is what happned, the biggest push was Deathsayer emailing something he had absoloutly no reason for doing.

To Deathsayer: Why a 35 year old man (who clearly understands the rebound phase of a relationship) would first gain the confidence of a 19 year old girl going through this difficult process and then pervert it into his own disgusting needs is beyond me. Personally, I agree with what others had to say about you a while ago, your a total pervert. To explain to others some of the examples heard in officer chat: "Every time Kamisa speaks in vent, I cream myself" "Malvora wants in the guild, but only if she lets me _____ her first" (the list goes on and on). You are the most manipulative, side jumping jerk I've ever seen in my life. I hope you realize that by doing what you did and manipulating a 19 year old with the rebound effect, you really jacked up the beautiful break up we had worked hard to achieve. Granted, the choices we make are our own, but by NO MEANS were you helping her, in any way, by doing what you did. Sharpies not too long ago noticed what kind of a person you were, and after hearing you threating to hurt him in vent, I started to realize it too. I am leaving the guild because your in it, and since I'm the one who has a problem with you, its only fair that it happens this way. I hope your happy as a clam, you sick bastard. I really hope one day you learn to respect women for what they are, the most beautiful things on this planet. As far as I'm concerned, your filth.

PS: it is from US not eu(not sure that eu warhammer exists as eu server in the first place) got deleted and a guy reposted the quote in us forums,which I found by mistake trying to see if any blue posted about s4!

and PS2: Why does his grammar fail since it's his first language? I'm not saying mine is better but this is lol(and that guy who was asking for pics was just distrubingly awesome in a way)
Phil
"Klinge der Horde"

Post by Phil »

Each to his own
Mortleg
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Mortleg »

srsly, ppl should get a life :/
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

being the one with good stats in a team doesnt say shit. like when we disbanded our old 5v5 team tzufry played instead of me up to 2k rating with almost no losses. and the losses offc starts to come abit later so i had the worst % in the end :)
Yaur
Champion
Champion

Post by Yaur »

When I read the topic like this on the Twilights Hammer forum. I'm glad I never tried to join the server communitie that active.
As soon as they get the chance they start bitching and moaning about everything, what a waste of time.