Gaar's Nightmares continues

Chit chat
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Gaar wrote:my therapist ment that I was searching for my treasure, but shame and disbelief would prevent me from reaching it... Shame is a sucky feeling, its not even a feeling, its a state of mind that you are taught. Free yourself from shame people, it doesn't really exist!
There is also a state of mind related to the feeling of opression which positions man above all when it comes to the dictacting position, making you believe in certain values... which... when not uphold, leaves us with a feeling of inferiority which will eventually lead to various, yet, different states of shame... obviously related to the above mentioned feeling of inferiority which advents from the state portraited by the ones dictating.
This kind of paralelism when influenced by a random feeling of reality leaves me puzzled, especially when preceeded by a nice morning breakfast... so many conflicting feelings...
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

flame wrote:
Gaar wrote:my therapist ment that I was searching for my treasure, but shame and disbelief would prevent me from reaching it... Shame is a sucky feeling, its not even a feeling, its a state of mind that you are taught. Free yourself from shame people, it doesn't really exist!
There is also a state of mind related to the feeling of opression which positions man above all when it comes to the dictacting position, making you believe in certain values... which... when not uphold, leaves us with a feeling of inferiority which will eventually lead to various, yet, different states of shame... obviously related to the above mentioned feeling of inferiority which advents from the state portraited by the ones dictating.
This kind of paralelism when influenced by a random feeling of reality leaves me puzzled, especially when preceeded by a nice morning breakfast... so many conflicting feelings...
el complicatore strikes again! come back and play with us and make our lives complicated mate ;)
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson
flame
El Complicatore

Post by flame »

Shataz wrote:
flame wrote:
el complicatore strikes again! come back and play with us and make our lives complicated mate ;)
Nothing like a fan...
Complicating is the true path to simplicity.
Shataz
Private

Post by Shataz »

flame wrote:
Shataz wrote:
flame wrote:
Nothing like a fan...
i miss you... i always think of your tender voice when i switch lightbulbs
Welcome to Rivendale Mr. Anderson