High Warlord
High Warlord

BC arena pvp rewards in english!

Post by Versus »

:shock:

Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Neat, what really makes me happy is the fact that there is clearly a selection of oomkin armor. Maybe there's still hope!
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.
Fialotta
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Fialotta »

Damn! look at the stm on that stuff ^_^, oh and could any1 explain the resiliance thingy, haven't about it anywhere yet rly.
Taurodomus
Warlord
Warlord

Post by Taurodomus »

and where hell is the hunter sets?
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Fialotta wrote:Damn! look at the stm on that stuff ^_^, oh and could any1 explain the resiliance thingy, haven't about it anywhere yet rly.
i was just about to ask the same question

gief answers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morlog
High Warlord
High Warlord

Post by Morlog »

since we have no idea how the new ratings will turn out and what resilience is the only thing that struck me was the greatsword having 500ish maxdmg compared to might of menethil with its 489 so guess that will still be a pretty nice weapon even at lvl 70

and as for the stats allocation there is clearly a lot of sta atleast but then again its +10 lvls and i guess they have to do something to prevent oneshotting
Disenchants into: 1 Brilliant Mind
Lateralus
Dr. Gordon Freeman

Post by Lateralus »

Well i heard that blizzard dont want 3-4 second fights so i think we might see alot of stamina and not so much +dmg etc.
Fenz
old man

Post by Fenz »

I think the main point that is rarely factored into the comparisons and theory for the new abilities and talents is how health and armor are going to scale in comparison to damage in the expansion. As they won't scale parallel to each other we're going to be looking at longer engagements, less importance or viability in using crowd control abilities, and overall a bigger requirement for long term planning and tactics.
I posted the above earlier in infamous WL thread. Comment from Drysc. So yes fights will last longer.
I ain't leaving without your soul and I am sober this time.
Fialotta
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Post by Fialotta »

yay longer fights! You'll never be able to kill me then since I fight for ages alrdy >_< outlasting ftw
Sinarion
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Post by Sinarion »

Shadowpriests, Paladins and warlocks with 8-9k hp *shiver*
Cuming soon in a bed near you!
sudo
Guild hopper

Post by sudo »

resilience = reduced chance on getting hit by a crit from a spell
Paladin is man or woman with holy light, liek angel from god paladin hold up holy light so you see in dark and not be scared. You CANT play naughty paladin coz it not fit with paladin holy light ok?
sneek
The Punisher

Post by sneek »

Don't think we've seen a Blue confirmation about Resilience yet.
If it really is a direct counter to scoring a critical hit (which would explain the absense of Resilience on the Paladin retribution Arena set) instead of a way to dumb down the additional damage caused by a critical then a lot of classes will be afflicted by this on their performance.
It also adds a very curious implication to PvE as well.

http://forums.curse-gaming.com/showthread.php?t=12507

The sets have been altered slightly for some classes.
Details are now known on regular honor items as well as L70 blue weapons with "High Warlord" in the name ;)

Meta gems are peculiar gems that add unique effects like 5% root/stun immunity or 2% chance on spellcast to make the next spell you cast instant or provide +20 attack power and a random chance to stun your opponent for 2s with melee attacks.
The stun metagem requires 5 red, 5 blue and 5 yellow gems to be present in your entire outfit.
With only 6 gem slots in the Arena Armor this was impossible to provide - however three additional armor slots are now available for regular honor points from the generic PvP vendor apparently - boots, belt and bracers (all epic at L70).

There's an epic L70 neckpiece available as well in caster and melee form.
The bracers and the neckpiece both have one gem socket each bringing the total sockets you can accumulate from PvP-ing only to 8.

That just happens to be enough sockets to piece in the 5/5/5 red/blue/yellow gem combo to activate the metagem in your PvP suit.

Also available from just PvPing, epic vendor honor-point acquired red and yellow gems (and their combinatory color - orange).
These two primary colors add offensive stats.

Only problem so far is that Blue gems (and in particular the gem color combos Purple and Green) are not spotted/leaked yet; those are required to activate at least the Stun Metagem (Earthstorm Diamond, I believe).
Then again, all PvP honor/arena acquired items feature only red or yellow sockets.
Jhorar
Master Chef

Post by Jhorar »

Some things confuse me. The "Feral" druid set... Why the F**K does it have +healing instead of crit rating and the likes? It does not make sense, no other set has +healing. Mataku.

Also they have to bump up the cat base dps to around 67-68 to make that +654 ap weapon actually be decent. And that's not even accounting for lack of bear dps. I wish they'd just fess up and admit that not applying dps values in forms was a big mistake.

Also, no 1H feral weapon. Not as much of an issue tho I guess.

Oh and if a moonkin would by freak accident want to use this weapon he gets the additional +ap, lawl. A buff in a freaky way I guess, what with them implementing som melee focused talents for balance druids. :P
Anna Navarre: You're wearing sunglasses on a night operation?
JC Denton: My vision is augmented.