Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assasination Rogue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimmar
Scout
Scout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:58    Post subject: Assasination Rogue Reply with quote

Character Name: Grimmar
Mainspecc: Assasination
Professions:Leatherworking/skinning
My playing start way back from like 5 months before TBC as a rogue and stay that way untill now.My raid experience starts from TBC content maybe Mr Inncubus remembered from EPD.Untill now i have been to like 4 guilds all of them disband for difrent reasons.
The raiding days tottaly fit me.
About me dedicated player listener and well read about raid mechanics and my class.
i know from first hand about SM from my rl friend Joujoubruju and i really want to be a part of this guild.
link to my armory i cant as you allready know:)

Thanks from advance for taking the time to read my post
I can cover whatever questions you have and gl with the leveling
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the shortes apply i have ever seen, even if you know someone in the guild dosent make it ok to write this short, make a new one pronto and put some effort in!

EDIT: Locked til he makes a new one
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: