Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ntouis Druid Resto - Feral Apply

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ntouisdruid
Scout
Scout

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:55    Post subject: Ntouis Druid Resto - Feral Apply Reply with quote

Hello this is Ntouis Resto - Feral 6000 gs + in both specs and im Ks 10 - 25
got good progress on hc icc 25 and know all the tacks

My infos :My name is chris im from greece but now i live in England for some works. Im 19 years old and work in a supermarket Smile

Char infos:
My char name is : Ntouis
Class:Druid
Race:Tauren

My Proffesions are:Enchant and Skinning but can change them if guild needs

My previus guilds: Kama sutra and Cosmic bane i leaved a long time ago becuase i stoped the wow for school but now no school anymore and i can be much active as i want Smile

and last i want to join in the guild becuase as i know the guild is very good and old guild with good ppl on game and on understand.. i want to have a good guild on cataclysm to progress with that as end im a core mate i have the raid times to play everyday and hour and i will be on on every raid if my apply will be accept..

thx for see my apply if u want any question u can find me online anytime and the answer if urs
Inncubus
Minister of Greek affairs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Ntouiss
old man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 16:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not impressed. No.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: