Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cactusweed Warrior DPS/Tank

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cactusweed
Scout
Scout

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 19:30    Post subject: Cactusweed Warrior DPS/Tank Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I'm Cactusweed, Telrasha's brother and im looking for a good nice guild on this server.
Like Tel I know Cribby aswell and I've had the honours of chatting and doing a raid with Vinterkatt.
The reason I left trinity os because Tel left too leave and family sticks together ofcourse, so I followed Tel here.
Regarding to raidtimes, im working 5 shifts so I cant raid on a steady basis.
It depends, but it varies from 1 time to 3 times a week, but at those occasions I do come prepared with flasks, fishfeasts, etc.
I know ICC very well by know, only havent had the chance to down Putrid, Sindragosa and LK.
I've been playing WOW for 4-5 years now have 2 other alts, but i always come back to my Warrior. Only this char feels good and fits like a glove to who I am.
Well, if u have any questions, dont hasitate to ask Very Happy

Hope to hear from u soon and maybe see u ingame
vomitile
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Cactusweed gl Smile
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

very short apply,

1. why do you socket +20 crit in the yellow sockets?

2. elaborate your rotation in these 2 senarios: Sarufang and trash

3. what addons do you use?

4. can you post a UI screenshot on img on imageshack.com for me?

5. what is your name and age?

6. what is Gearscore for you?

7. so are ypu applying as casual or raider?

8. and the most important question of all, do you like lady gaga?

EDIT: yes.... the Two-Handed Weapon Specialization, why not?, you better have a great explanation for that one (you cant live without it Wink)

Last edited by Altarion on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:45; edited 3 times in total
Zim
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 21:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

one thing came to my mind: like the turks
Cribby
Champion
Champion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno what Zim is on about, but nothing new there.

Hey Cactus! Really nice guy I would love to see guilded with us.

Now I don't want to talk before my turn, but I think we are pretty much overcrowded on every class starting with a W atm Sad

A social spot (if there is anything like that in a guild with Noitec and me) would be what could be a nice option here. That is up to our oracles though.

Good luck Eelko, talk to ya soon!
Joujubruju
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also why not Two-Handed Weapon Specialization on your fury spec? And why not 3rd Major Glyph on protection spec?
Cactusweed
Scout
Scout

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. seemed the best thing to do, but I just saw, Inscribed Ametrine wuld be better, so ill get my hands on some of those

2. Dunno what elaborate means but my rotations on saurfang is: WW/BT/BS/HS(as filler)
On trash (multiples) : WW/Cleave and use either BT/BS/HS as ragedump

3. Bigwigs, DBM, Archud, Bloodsurge, Xperl, Omen, Recount are the most important

4. Done http:// img842.imageshack.us/img842/7038/wowscrnshot050510225521.jpg

5. My name is Eelco and im 33 years old living in Holland

6. DPS GS 5.7K and Tank GS is 5.4K (still have the lvl200 shield, havent gotten the chance to get a better 1 Sad )

7. Well, im all in for raiding whenever i can. How do u see a raider or a casual gamer???

8. Well......not particularly, I dont listen to popmusic, I preffer some nice Metal Smile

And about the glyph..............D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally forgot to fill it up, had bought them all in AH and left 1 open cuz it wasnt for sale at that time. I'll fill it up asap.

Hope to have informed u enough Smile
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you accept a social/casual spot only?
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 17:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elaborate:
–verb (used without object)
to add details in writing, speaking, etc.; give additional or fuller treatment (usually fol. by on or upon ): to elaborate upon a theme or an idea.

Baisicly altarion wanted the details you gave him =P

(btw i think you missunderstood question 6. altarion didnt ask for your gs. he asked what you thought about the GS system.. but he worded that tricky =P)
Cactusweed
Scout
Scout

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 18:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i'd be happy to accept the casual spot atm.
Will need to see how it goes from there.

As for the GS system, it doesn't say much to me. The only thing that this system tells u is how well geared someone is. But not how well someone can play his char or how much DPS one can do. I've raided in pugs with people with better GS then me and I've beaten more than 1 of them on the dps meter. Then again people with lower GS have beaten me aswell Razz

Hope to see u ingame. Might be next week for me, cuz I'm currently working in the house and the internet is not working properly. ( Can't get a proper wireless connection )
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 17:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

we cant offer you a spot at this time cactusweed, but check back in closer too cataclysm (you can PM me or make a new apply)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: