Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WARRIOR HELL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> The Inn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inncubus wrote:
Ufo warrior!
Woot woot?!! where is Mr Andersson??
The Artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is gonna be my build and glyphs for raids:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#pG0zZcrdsszkMfdZh:zmkcrw0kz

im so anoyed too see that you cant make a subspec at all, or well you can with the glyphs... you really cant pick wrong Sad

this is gonna be my lvling spec:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#pMZfrrsszkMfd:zkmacfmo0

now show me yours! Very Happy
Warlord
Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine looks exactly the same. Still sucks you're forced to take talents you wouldnt take if you didnt have to.

I's also very curious to see what rage will do now that they changed the mechanics for it.
Since Tseric wants us to spec Prot.
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 19:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the patch is here and here is the first test:

NOTE: i had too reforge almost all gear too reach the cap, All mastery test coming next

NOTE2: i did not have very much rage problem but you cant spam HS at all, overall it felt really good with capping hit (2 gems with hit was also used) and as you can see not a singel miss

NOTE3: at all tests i always choose HASTE when reforging
The Artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 20:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastery test:

NOTE: in no way close to any cap point

NOTE2: Big rage problems
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 20:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

By just looking at the numbers youve posted Altarion it seems to me that the rage normalisation is quite a blow to warriors.

The white dmg portion isnt really making a impact even though being white hit capped but what seems to make the difference is the approx extra 12% rage from white hits (which ofc results in larger quantity of special attacks).

But I assume you are hitting on the regular lvl 80 rather than the bossdummy, am I right? Or else blizz has changed the automatic ~25% glancing hit mechanic - which if that is the case would underline that aiming for white hit cap even more benficial.
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 20:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in my opinion its worth it too try hardcap Hit already and keep it that way up too 85. my 2 cents and pls do own tests and post them and i hope that ppl are intrested atleast and it can help someone... Smile

EDIT: yes sar i was hitting normal dummies and yes glancing is still in the game Smile otherwise melee could go afk on every boss Wink

i shall conduct test on the boss dummy also, yes its a big blow for us, BUT we are still in "beta" untill cataclysm is relesed Wink we will most likley not get close too top meters but that is not the point of raiding, as far as it feels when caping hit : smooth and by the numbers Very Happy aslong as the class isnt "broken" you can count me in Very Happy

EDIT2: also this is lvl80, missing glyphs, colossus smah and inner rage, no use of rec or DW so i see alot of possibilities Smile

Last edited by Altarion on Wed Oct 13, 2010 21:03; edited 2 times in total
Zilver
Warlord
Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

HS has been nerfed so much imo. It taking 30 rage and being instant makes me think its not that good anymore.
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 20:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zilver wrote:
HS has been nerfed so much imo. It taking 30 rage and being instant makes me think its not that good anymore.

but i have too say that when caped with hit, it feels very solid, not 100% uptime ofc, and imo it hits really hard. how much hit do you have zilver?
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altarion wrote:
So in my opinion its worth it too try hardcap Hit already and keep it that way up too 85. my 2 cents and pls do own tests and post them and i hope that ppl are intrested atleast and it can help someone... Smile

EDIT: yes sar i was hitting normal dummies and yes glancing is still in the game Smile otherwise melee could go afk on every boss Wink

i shall conduct test on the boss dummy also, yes its a big blow for us, BUT we are still in "beta" untill cataclysm is relesed Wink we will most likley not get close too top meters but that is not the point of raiding, as far as it feels when caping hit : smooth and by the numbers Very Happy aslong as the class isnt "broken" you can count me in Very Happy

EDIT2: also this is lvl80, missing glyphs, colossus smah and inner rage, no use of rec or DW so i see alot of possibilities Smile

Yeah, while Im sure that once on lvl 85, problems that crops up now will be more balanced out in its proper state. Though skills like Inner rage will probably mean even more importance of keeping the rage income steady than now. I havent heard a warrior complaining over being rage starved for quite some while now, but I guess its in the line of Blizzards plans for Cata of making healers actually going OOM, warriors manage rage, DK:s watching runes and so on. My guess is a slower but more towards the controlled aspect of play in the future.

Dont like the no-afk during bossfights part though. Will this be the end of castsequence macro spamming while watching youtube?

Thx for posting so far Altarion. Though its not really my section, its still fun to read while installing the super-fast patch Smile
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sar wrote:
Altarion wrote:

Yeah, while Im sure that once on lvl 85, problems that crops up now will be more balanced out in its proper state. Though skills like Inner rage will probably mean even more importance of keeping the rage income steady than now. I havent heard a warrior complaining over being rage starved for quite some while now, but I guess its in the line of Blizzards plans for Cata of making healers actually going OOM, warriors manage rage, DK:s watching runes and so on. My guess is a slower but more towards the controlled aspect of play in the future.

Dont like the no-afk during bossfights part though. Will this be the end of castsequence macro spamming while watching youtube?

Thx for posting so far Altarion. Though its not really my section, its still fun to read while installing the super-fast patch Smile

yes there was no rage issue at all and the rage curve was insane, 100% uptime on HS is not managing rage imo, while spaming your face against the keyboard, personaly i really like the changes and too have more (and need) control over what you are doing, though i dont like that they made everything so simple, you cant spec anything else, i mean no thinking of your own. some subspec can be done, like more survival and raid utility but that is mostly from the glyphs.

as i can recall the dps part (there is alot of whine already in trade.. and 99% of them havent gemed and reforged yet Smile) is indead a substantial drop, about ~1.5k (impact is way larger in raid sitution) i would say than before patch. though i have heard in raids that we are much more behind than most classes.

as it looks now STR>HIT(hard)>EXP(soft)>CRIT>HASTE>MASTERY(i think its nerfed, i takes 1:3 more than crit for same effect)

-so mastery is way behind-

EDIT: i have no clue how too calculate all of this since the formulas go way beyond my retarded head, i do understand most of like a 10 year old getting a christmas present Very Happy

EDIT2: thanks Sar, now change MAIN too warrior!
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Altarion wrote:

EDIT2: thanks Sar, now change MAIN too warrior!

Hehe, nevah! Smile
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

gonna make a test after the hotfix....
The Artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the hotfix is here and here is the result:

NOTE: i switched 10 gems from 10str+10crit to 10str+10haste, this feels way better

NOTE2: I think we should not worry too much with the crit at all

NOTE3: HS hiting freking hard, few rage problem but the spaming days are gone Smile

Boss test coming up soon
Warlord
Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still worries me that HS is our hardest hitting skill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> The Inn All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: