Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Skitsliten - to protect, and serve (Protection warrior)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skitsliten
Grunt
Grunt

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 13:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been checking the forums from now and then, and i see that youve got a stable tank-setup. As ive wrote before, i rather tank then dps, but in the worst case scenario, i can go dps aswell, as long as i get some quality raiding done.

Same goes for 10m ICCHC, i can tank those ofc, and i rather do something then idle most of my days as im doing now.

So the final words: I can probably go dps, if needed, and i can sit on the bench for 25 man if needed. The only thing i want to be guaranteed is a stable 10 man ICCHC spot, as i still do have way more experience in there then the 25 man ICC, although, not that its hard.

//Skitsliten
Zim
General
General

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 13:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want him for tanking after I played with him now Smile ... A tank where locks can go all out cant be too bad. /w Manstrale!
Fenz
old man

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The only thing i want to be guaranteed is a stable 10 man ICCHC spot, as i still do have way more experience in there then the 25 man ICC, although, not that its hard.

Nobody gets a guaranteed raidspot (besides the raidleader).
Noitec
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenz wrote:
Quote:
The only thing i want to be guaranteed is a stable 10 man ICCHC spot, as i still do have way more experience in there then the 25 man ICC, although, not that its hard.

In other words you have to earn your raidspot mainly attendance/skill-wise plus how you're actually fitting into the raid compostition. (am i right? - rethorical question)

Gorlom
High Warlord
High Warlord

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 15:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fenz wrote:
Quote:

With him in the guild it's more likely to get a second 10man ICC going though.
Right now it seems we have to rely on ppls alts being tanks to get one going. So in that case he could lead (since he seems to have an affinity(?) for that) a second raid... which would give him a guaranteed spot? IDK.
Altarion
The Artist

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

close ze book!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: