Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Icecrown Citadel will not have 31 Bosses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> The Inn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fenz
old man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08    Post subject: Icecrown Citadel will not have 31 Bosses Reply with quote

GC hinted at that in some tank discussion Very Happy

Quote:
I don't know that I would say we want tanking niches. I ultimately am agreeing with what you're saying, but once we say "tanking niches" players have visions of the DK who parks outside of Icecrown until boss 4, 17 and 31 (yes, IC is that big).

Laughing

Quote:
I put in the Yogg achievement with what I hoped was a ridiculous stand-in number. Clearly it wasn't ridiculous enough because players were variously excited or worried that it was a real number.

Then in an example on how we don't want raids to rotate in tanks, I wanted to pick what I hoped was a ridiculous number so that players wouldn't try and and deduce from my answer how many bosses Icecrown has.

Sadly, my sarcasm doesn't translate well to the forums.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sinister Ministry - Twilight's Hammer Forum Index -> The Inn All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: